Construction and Real Estate – The Riskiest Industries? — At the Risk Advisory Meeting in Boston May 29, 2014
Thursday, May 29th 7:30-9 am
The Boston College Club – 100 Federal Street, 36th Floor, Boston, Massachusetts
Join a small group of fellow CFOs, board members, legal counsel & other executives for a complimentary breakfast and an in-depth discussion about the risks that face corporations today.
This month’s topics:
1. Construction and Real Estate – The Riskiest Industries?
- Construction collapses and other incidents – who pays for injuries? How does the builders risk policy respond if design error is involved?
- Insurers continue to add harmful coverage terms and conditions – know about them and fight back
- The scandal of shared limits property programs with misleading sales pitches
- The game of passing off liability to the other party – don’t be on the receiving end
- Legal cases on the above and much more
2. Why The Insurance Market is Like Quicksand
- A round-up of the latest insurance industry abuses, and how to watch out for them, including the most ominous sounding of them all – what the courts call “illusory insurance!”
Seating is limited – by invitation
Please RSVP with Brent Trethewey at:
BTrethewey@LicataRisk.com or 617.312.7289
May 07, 2014