Global Warming Symposium
Panel to discuss risk and insurance implications
At a panel discussion scheduled for November 16 at the World Trade Center in Boston, experts in the field will discuss climate change, its impact on specific weather events, implications for personal and business risk, and its effect on property and D&O insurance coverage and markets. The program is sponsored by the Boston Chapter of the CPCU Society.
Scheduled panelists are:
- Sergio Prete, VP and Manager, Catastrophe Exposures, FM Global
- Michael Goetz, Risk Analysis Branch Chief, Region 1, FEMA
- Karen Clark, Founder of AIR Worldwide and Principal, Karen Clark & Co
- Andrew Logan, Director Oil and Insurance Programs, Ceres
- The moderator will be Robert Mansfield, Sr. VP, HUB International Brewer & Lord.
A question and answer period will follow the presentations.Date: Friday, November 16, 2007 Time: 8:15 to 11:30 AM – Breakfast and Presentation Place: The World Trade Center, Seaport Avenue Boston, MA
Principals of LicataRisk Advisors, as officers and board members of the CPCU Society, were instrumental in organizing this program.
Oct 19, 2007