Risk Management Conference in Boston
Leading Risk Managers And Congressman Barney Frank To Speak
At a panel discussion scheduled for November 21, 2008 at the World Trade Center in Boston, the area’s leading risk managers will analyze the key risk and insurance issues of the day.
Following that, luncheon keynote speaker Congressman Barney Frank, Chairman of the House Financial Services Committee will discuss the financial services crisis, and implications for the insurance industry. The program is sponsored by the Boston Chapter of the CPCU Society.
Scheduled panelists are:
- Thomas Masiello, Jr., Director of Risk Management , Cumberland Farms/Gulf Oil
- Michael Harrington, Senior Risk Manager, EMC Corporation
- Paul Clancy, Director of Risk Management, Boston University
- Timothy Murray, Director of Risk Management & Insurance, Partners Healthcare
- The moderator will be Judy Doble Gregg, CPCU, ARM, Senior Underwriter, AIG Risk Management.
A question and answer period will follow the presentations.Date: Friday, November 21, 2008 Time: 8:15 to 11:30 AM – Breakfast and Panel Presentation
12:00 Noon – Luncheon with Keynote, Congressman Barney Frank Place: The World Trade Center, Seaport Ave. Boston, MA
Principals of Licata Risk Advisors, as officers and board members of the CPCU Society, were instrumental in organizing this program. The Chartered Property Casualty Underwriters (CPCU) Society is a community of credentialed property and casualty insurance professionals who promote excellence through ethical behavior and continuing education. Frank Licata is the current President of CPCU, Boston.
Oct 02, 2008