The Massive Gulf Oil Spill – Analysis and Lessons:
Risk Advisory Meeting to Be Held in Boston May 27
Join a small group of fellow CFOs, board members, legal counsel & other executives for a complimentary breakfast and an in-depth discussion about the risks that face corporations today.
This month’s topics:
- The Massive Gulf Oil Spill – Analysis and Lessons:
- A Failure of Enterprise Risk Management?
- Did BP have an ERM program in place? What should similar companies do now?
- A Look at Loss Control and Prevention Steps Taken, and Those Rejected Due to Cost
- The constant tension between safety and speed/productivity – also how this will affect the litigation
- The Risks Were Not Reflected in BP’s Financial Statements
- How risk factors should be reflected in firms’ balance sheets and income statements
Details are as follows:Thursday, May 27th 7:30-9 am The Boston College Club’s Triple Eagle Room – 100 Federal Street, 36th Floor, Boston, Massachusetts
The event is sponsored by Licata Risk Advisors, and CFOs, board members and general counsel are invited.
May 06, 2010