Update on Computer Security, Protection of Data and Privacy Claims (2012)
Risk Advisory Meeting to Be Held in Boston May 26
Join a small group of fellow CFOs, board members, legal counsel & other executives for a complimentary breakfast and an in-depth discussion about the risks that face corporations today.
This month’s topics:
- Update on Computer Security, Protection of Data and Privacy Claims
- How we are doing vs the criminals and hackers; steps you can take and what kind of insurance can reimburse for loss. Cloud computing, the insider threat, privacy breach claims, and other hot topics
- Why the Insurance Marketplace is Like Quicksand
- Tricks, traps and ambushes used by the industry on its clients; how to avoid them.
- And a General Discussion of Risks Impacting Companies Today
Details are as follows:Thursday, May 24th 7:30-9 am The Boston College Club – 100 Federal Street, 36th Floor, Boston, Massachusetts (For directions visit http://www.licatarisk.com/contact_us.html)
The event is sponsored by Licata Risk Advisors, and CFOs, board members and general counsel are invited.
May 04, 2012