Terrorism Again Rises to the Forefront
With Opening Remarks by Suffolk County (MA) District Attorney Daniel F Conley — At the Risk Advisory Meeting in Boston May 30
YOU ARE INVITED
Risk Advisory Breakfast
Sponsored by: Licata Risk Advisors
You are cordially invited to join us for our Risk Advisory Breakfast
Thursday, May 30th 7:30-9 am
The Boston College Club – 100 Federal Street, 36th Floor, Boston, Massachusetts
Join a small group of fellow CFOs, board members, legal counsel & other executives for a complimentary breakfast and an in-depth discussion about the risks that face corporations today.
This month’s topic:
Terrorism Again Rises to the Forefront, With Opening Remarks by Suffolk County (MA) District Attorney Daniel F. Conley
- Can you prepare for terrorism?
- You need to select or reject terrorism insurance coverage. How will you choose?
- What happens to your insurance if you reject?
- The psychology of risk as it applies to terrorism
- The insurance industry response… and MUCH MORE
Seating is limited
Please RSVP with Brent Trethewey at:
[email protected] or 617.312.7289
May 02, 2013