LicataRisk Construction and Real Estate Event Just Concluded
Our Risk Advisory Breakfast was held on January 26 at the Boston College Club, 100 Federal St, Boston.
Construction & Real Estate – The Riskiest Industries? – Part 2
– Construction collapses and other incidents – who pays for injuries? How does the builders risk policy respond if design error is involved?
– Insurers continue to add harmful coverage terms and conditions – know about them and fight back
– The risk of shared limits property programs with total lack of disclosure
– The game of passing off liability to the other party – don’t be on the receiving end
– Legal cases on the above and much more
– The latest on FEMA flood changes, ahead of our April breakfast which will be focused totally on flood risk
Why the Insurance Market is Like Quicksand
– A round-up of the latest insurance industry abuses, and how to watch out for them, including the most ominous sounding of them all – what the courts call “illusory insurance!”
A large, enthusiastic group of contractors and real estate folks, and their advisors attended.
Our next breakfast will take place on April 23 which will be focused on flood risk. A representative from FEMA will join us. Please contact Brent Trethewey at [email protected] for more information.
Feb 03, 2015