Natural Disasters: Earthquake, Windstorm, Flood, Sinkhole
Risk Advisory Meeting to Be Held in Boston February 25
Join a small group of fellow CFOs, board members, legal counsel & other executives for a complimentary breakfast and an in-depth discussion about the risks that face corporations today.
This month’s topics:
- Natural Disasters: Earthquake, Windstorm, Flood, Sinkhole
- Are exposures increasing, and how should insurance be structured?
- Increasing Regulation Under the Democrat Administration
- How enforcement is being stepped up by OSHA, the EEOC, the EPA and under the Consumer Product Safety Act
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Achieving critical mass and board recognition. Is it time to put an actual program in place?
- And a General Discussion of Risks Impacting Companies Today
Details are as follows:Thursday, February 25th 7:30-9 am The Boston College Club’s Triple Eagle Room – 100 Federal Street, 36th Floor, Boston, Massachusetts
The event is sponsored by Licata Risk Advisors, and CFOs, board members and general counsel are invited.
Feb 10, 2010