To quickly determine if you have the best possible programs, coverage, rates and protection, our initial overview will help you discover where risk may be hiding in your business and what you can do to protect yourself.
Overview of company loss exposures and how insurance policies respond
- attention to risks with severity potential
Summary of trouble spots and areas of concern in the risk management program in general
- loss control programs/efforts in place and working?
- control over claims – payment certainty? — management of the claims process?
- contracts being managed?
Comments on broker services
- good advice re proper coverages?
- handling transactions efficiently?
- intervening with insurers to get results?
Discussions on risk protection strategies
- how to fix the problems discovered, short term, long term
- how to establish a program for going forward