Managing the Risks of International Business
Risk Advisory Meeting to Be Held in Boston March 25
Join a small group of fellow CFOs, board members, legal counsel & other executives for a complimentary breakfast and an in-depth discussion about the risks that face corporations today.
This month’s topics:
- Managing the Risks of International Business
- See www.ChinaRiskManagement.com for a preview
- With Which Insurers Should You Do Business?
- Understanding ratings, legal status, claims service, etc.
- Protect Yourself Against the Next Bernie Madoff
- Knowing and addressing the risks to your investments
- And a General Discussion of Risks Impacting Companies Today
- (We will update the situation re earthquake exposure and coverage)
Details are as follows:Thursday, March 25th 7:30-9 am The Boston College Club’s Triple Eagle Room – 100 Federal Street, 36th Floor, Boston, Massachusetts
The event is sponsored by Licata Risk Advisors, and CFOs, board members and general counsel are invited.
Mar 10, 2010