Update On The BP Oil Spill Disaster
Risk Advisory Meeting to Be Held in Boston June 24
Join a small group of fellow CFOs, board members, legal counsel & other executives for a complimentary breakfast and an in-depth discussion about the risks that face corporations today.
This month’s topics:
- Update On The BP Oil Spill Disaster
- A re-look at the risk management failure with 30 days new information — lessons learned (second of two parts)
- What To Do About the Group Medical Insurance Conundrum
- New thinking on how to stem the tide of increasing premiums
- Freeing Up Funds From Your Insurance Program to Finance Risk Management Efforts and Add Cash to the Balance Sheet
- Eliminating broker commissions and negotiating a fee arrangement instead
Details are as follows:Thursday, June 24th 7:30-9 am The Boston College Club’s Triple Eagle Room – 100 Federal Street, 36th Floor, Boston, Massachusetts
The event is sponsored by Licata Risk Advisors, and CFOs, board members and general counsel are invited.
Jun 07, 2010