Update on Computer Security, Protection of Data and Privacy Claims (2011)
Risk Advisory Meeting to Be Held in Boston March 31
Join a small group of fellow CFOs, board members, legal counsel & other executives for a complimentary breakfast and an in-depth discussion about the risks that face corporations today.
This month’s topics:
- Update on Computer Security, Protection of Data and Privacy Claims
- How we are doing vs the criminals and hackers; steps you can take and what kind of insurance can reimburse for loss.
- Why the Insurance Marketplace is Like Quicksand
- Tricks, traps and ambushes used by the industry on its clients; how to avoid them.
- And a General Discussion of Risks Impacting Companies Today
Details are as follows:Thursday, March 31st 7:30-9 am The Boston College Club’s Triple Eagle Room – 100 Federal Street, 36th Floor, Boston, Massachusetts
The event is sponsored by Licata Risk Advisors, and CFOs, board members and general counsel are invited.
Feb 18, 2011