Terrorism Risk Analyzed at the Next Risk Advisory Breakfast
Suffolk County (MA) District Attorney Dan Conley with be our special guest for our next meeting.
Thursday, September 24th 7:30-9 am
The Boston College Club – 100 Federal Street, 36th Floor, Boston, Massachusetts
Join a small group of fellow CFOs, board members, legal counsel & other executives for a complimentary breakfast and an in-depth discussion about the risks that face corporations today.
THIS MONTH’S TOPIC: TERRORISM RISK
Mr. Conley will discuss the state of terrorism risk in the commonwealth today:
- Is the nature of terrorism evolving?
- The relationship between local law enforcement and federal anti-terrorism units
- Recent terror-related incidents in the Boston area
Additionally we will cover:
- Terrorism insurance and risk management in relation to Mr. Conley’s comments
- Should you purchase terrorism insurance – on property? on liability?
- How to purchase, so you don’t get an unwanted surprise later
- The latest thinking on terrorism risk management for business owners
Seating is limited – by invitation
Please RSVP with Brent Trethewey at:
[email protected] or 617.312.7289
Jul 07, 2015