LicataRisk to host a real estate conference on June 22, 2016
THE RISK AND REWARD OF REAL ESTATE
This by-invitation event will look at the relationship between risk and reward, and how to obtain more of the latter!
A high level panel will examine the risk issues related to real estate and construction:
Abby Krueger of Licata Risk Advisors
Peter McGlynn of law firm Bernkopf Goodm
John McCarthy of accounting firm Marcum
The panel discussion will be moderated by Frank Licata.
Some of the items on the agenda:
- Is indemnification the most important contract item now?
- Property valuations – different methods for different purposes
- Using the right entity for tax and liability
- Get an inside edge on insurance rating and underwriting
- Construction accidents in the news – the causes and steps to take
- Using risk management for competitive advantage
- much more
Join a group of fellow CEOs, CFOs, developers and contractors to hear the latest in real estate and construction risk management, and to relax with bites and cocktails along with stunning views from the BC Club.
Wednesday, June 22nd 4- 6:00 PM
Cocktails from 6 to 7:30
The Boston College Club
100 Federal Street, 36th Floor
Seating is limited – by invitation
Please RSVP with Brent Trethewey at:
May 26, 2016