Risk Awareness for Life Science Companies – CFOs, General Counsel, Risk Execs:
Tuesday, November 19th
You and Your Company Have Come This Far – Don’t Let Risk Stop You Now!
Research, approvals and getting to market. That’s enough without having to deal with unmanaged external risks! Don’t be blindsided by risks you didn’t see coming.
Be aware of your company’s key risk exposures, and learn how to mitigate and insure them:
- Privacy and data security law – update on GDPR, and the new California statute, the California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA)
- The latest intelligence on cybersecurity risk threat vectors and how to protect and insure against them
- D&O – the life science industry presents special exposures for directors & officers
- Products/Professional liability/Clinical Trials – the bodily injury risk
- Protecting Intellectual Property / preventing IP infringement claim
MassBio Collaboration Room
300 Technology Square, Eighth Floor
Cambridge, MA 02139
11am – 1pm
Panel includes the following MassBio Members:
Oct 04, 2019